Electronic Money Institution in UK, Lithuania and Malta for Sale
There are several options to acquire to E- money license in UK. As mentioned previously in order to operate with electronic money in United Kingdom, it is mandatory for company to acquire for Electronic Money Institution license in UK.
Further we are introducing you with the offer to obtain Electronic Money Institution in UK – great opportunity to be part of Fintech business. Dynamic, one-stop-shop Payments Gateway and Acquirer dedicated to providing merchants with flexible payment acceptance solutions including:
- Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminals
- Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
- Pay by Link
- Alternative global banking and global money transfer services
Electronic Money Institution in UK is Authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. E-Money license holder is a member of the principal card schemes: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
More about Electronic Money Institution in UK:
- All-in-one solution Payment Gateway and Acquirer
- Experienced team of payment specialists with vast hands-on experience
- Instant or Next day settlements, competitive transaction rates, transaction security and flexible billing
- Timely, accurate and comprehensive parameter based real-time reporting options
- PCI DSS compliant platform and solutions
- Reduced process costs & friction losses
- Multichannel payment solutions
- Merchants can be onboarded in 48 hours
- Dedicated integration support and a range of Software Development Kits (SDKs)
The Electronic Money Institution in UK offers a Friendly service with useful guides and videos as well. Sales price of the Company is 45 million GBP.
If you would like to know more details about this offer and options to acquire Electronic Money Institution in UK, Lithuania and Malta for sale, we will be glad to provide you our assistance.
To find out more detailed information about this opportunity and acquiring Electronic money institution in UK, do not hesitate to contact our lawyers in Baltic at:
E- mail: email@example.com
Tel.: +371 67240090